This short summary aims to highlight how the data you provide in registering for CERGinars will be used. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact Michael Seery, michael.seery[-AT-]ed.ac.uk.
1. The guidelines listed here are derived from the Royal Society of Chemistry Guidelines for Member Networks.
2. To register for CERGinars, you need to register once. This means you will receive an email in advance of each CERGinar detailing information about the webinar, and an email with the link to the webinar. This circulation will continue indefinitely, unless you choose to opt out.
3. You can opt out at any time by emailing michael.seery[-AT-]ed.ac.uk. If you subsequently choose to opt-in again, you can do so by completing the online form.
4. The data required for registration is the email address, your institution, and your country. The email address is used to send information and webinar links. The institution is used to identify countries where our audience is from and filter out any spam registrations. Country data may be summarised (anonymously) in our annual report to the Society.
5. Data gathered for the purposes of registration for CERGinars is only used for this purpose. It is not shared with any other party nor used for any other purpose. When you tick to give consent for use of your data, this is the sole purpose of intended use. Delegate lists for any individual webinar are not compiled nor shared.
6. Registration (and consenting to the use of your data) is not a pre-condition to attending CERGinars. If you do not wish to share your email data, you may go to the website hosting the webinar from 30 minutes in advance of that webinar, where the link to connect will be displayed for the duration of the webinar. The website linking to any individual webinar is: https://rsccerg.wordpress.com/group-activities/cerginar/.